Uh oh..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94K1500KBAR

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I will try that. bc I replaced the ECT sensor in the parking lot of the parts store. My check engine light stayed on so I used there OBD1 code reader to check it and it said there were no codes and wouldnt let me clear it. Its still on and now it feels like its running like crap. Like there is a vacuum leak or something. I dont think the stainless steel vacuum line worked. (too small at some of the ends so I used electrical tape to make it thicker to fit the fittings... I was just trying to get home at that point bc I broke a few vacuum lines.)

94K1500KBAR

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
stainless steel vacuum lines? i always used some sort of rubber hose. the stock ones are plastic/nylon molded lines with rubber fittings on the ends.

Yeah... they brake fairly easy. I needed to get home and it was 3 am. I was at a buddys house who had stainless steel line laying around.
So It worked to get me home. But I want to replace them with rubber. Does anyone know the sizes of our vacuum lines? I can get 10 ft of it for cheap at work. But I need to know if they are 4,6,8, or 10 mm.

EDIT: There are also a few dif sizes. There not all the same size.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Do you know what the vacuum line was connected to? Can you get pics?

Seems to me that some are 7/32" while others are 5/32", maybe even some 7/64" if I remember correctly. If you could show us what it was connected to, or if you know what it was (i.e. MAP sensor, EGR, etc.), then I could probably tell you.

94K1500KBAR

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you know what the vacuum line was connected to? Can you get pics?

Seems to me that some are 7/32" while others are 5/32", maybe even some 7/64" if I remember correctly. If you could show us what it was connected to, or if you know what it was (i.e. MAP sensor, EGR, etc.), then I could probably tell you.

All of them. lol
I will list them:
EGR to EGR sensor module
EGR sensor module to throttle body
throttle body to evap canistor
back of throttle body to MAP sensor

4 lines in total.

94K1500KBAR

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cleared it. Unplugged the battery for about a half hour. Still reading code 15?!