Turn signal problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

barebones 1500

I'm That Guy
Reaction score
if it is feeding to the other side then it might be a bad ground or the power wires are worn through and it is jumping across. mine isn't completely fixed i never got around to replacing the flasher. it got cold and i don't mess with nothing outside unless i have to.

i not only did the sockets but all the connectors i could find. also check the turn signal switch, the problem might be there as well. hope some of this helps and you get it figured out.

Shane_o_mac

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I think I got a good ground at the back otherwise the left wouldn't work, right? Ill check in to the worn power wire for the right side tho. Thanks

barebones 1500

I'm That Guy
Reaction score
i normally don't mess with wiring so i am not sure if there is one ground for the entire system or one per side or even per light. give it a good look over and see what you find. if you find nothing come on back and me or someone else might have some other info for ya.