Turn signal and other stalk functions not working after pulling dash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jollyjerry

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I plugged the big block of ignition wiring harness back in, but noticed that the turn signals, wipers, and high beams are not working. The hazards switch is working however. I checked fuse 16 (TURN B/U) and that reads 12v. Am I missing another plug or ground? Other ideas for what's wrong?

jollyjerry

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The flasher itself seems to work fine because I can hear it and see the lights blink, but I'm guessing the two other sides should become hot when the turn signals are engaged.

You must be registered for see images attach

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd remove and reconnect the 48 way connector near the steering column. Make sure the connector seats really well and tighten the bolt up.

There are three harness connectors coming off of the multifunction switch. I know the two larger ones fit into the same connector but don't remember where the smaller one goes. Maybe it got left out when you reconnected everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Glad it worked out, thanks for the update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk