trying to find a lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
am having a hell of a time to find a 94 k2500 suburban lift kit rcx or dick cepek lifts at all cant find one superlift but i would like rcx or cepek one rcx is cheap its nothing if i cant find a lift so please help let me know if you know any good sites or compines that make a good one thanks

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
he's having a hard time finding an RCX or Cepek or even a Superlift built specifically for 2500s.
He wants a site or a company that supplies one of these lifts for 3/4 tons.

Don't RCX and Cepek make lifts for 3/4 tons?

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
glad we have a translator lol. 4x4chevy, i type everything into google and look for the lowest prices. it gives you tons of options, thats how i find all my parts and add ons for the most part.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
pretty sure there is no rcx and no cepek for the 2500's.

three options
-tuff country 4-6"
-superlift 5-7"
-rcd 4.5-6"

Last edited:

4x4chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just want a good lift that when i beat the crap out it wouldnt break and would nt be a waste of money.I was told superlift is junk for the ifs it good for the strait axle guys,but i just want a good lift that well not kill me.The tuff lift i was reading reports on it ,one person said it was crap on bigger truck and bends under pressure not sure .Only reason i wanted the cepek lift is becuase of the extra lift when cranked.So tell me guy on your opinons what is a good durable lift for a big k2500 thanks guy

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
were trying man...the options are limited for the 2500's though.

if you dont like tuff country and superlift then go with the rcd.

i really dont know what else to tell you, there is no rcx or cepek for 2500.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
how about bds? from your other posts as far as the tires your saying you want to run and the things you say your going to do with the truck ( beat it into the ground ) i think you should look into a solid axle swap.

4x4chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey i got a question can i use a 1/2 ton key to give me a lift?i was told you can put 3/4 ton keys in half ton to give it about 3 inches is that true and if so can i do some thing like that with my 3/4 ton? i have a broke down half 4x4 just sitting here and if can get me a little lift i can fit 35s ok little rubbing but its worth it soo please tell me anyone

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nah just crank your stock keys and put a 1.5" block in the rear....but it sounds like your are halfassing it. It will be extremely hard on your front end to crank to fit the 35's