True Duals aftermarket install queztions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
What's mine called then if it's true duals with an X pipe? I have 2 cats, 2 mufflers, X pipe and dual tailpipes. I've always thought as long as it stays 2 separate sides it's true dual.

That's called a proper dual exhaust. "true" duals have no crossover.

~Via Mobile \,,/

Jesse82nc

The Burb
Reaction score
FYI - 44's are loud! On the almost annoying side on the highway. But I still love them. I'll see if I can get you some photos.

Jesse82nc

The Burb
Reaction score
Here's some photos of mine (sorry they are large). It was done by a custom shop that specializes in high performance mandrel bent exhausts.

This should give you an idea of how to set it up.

You must be registered for see images attach

benjaminbarton55

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
http://www.magnaflow.com/02product/shopdisplayproducts.asp

Here's a few different kits magnaflow offers. This is how I did my system. It was a lot cheaper in the long run, all you have to do is weld/clamp and put hangers on it. Then you can decide to run any muffler you'd like. 15042 and 15043 would be your catback, and all you need to do is decide on one or two mufflers...

Is this a straight pipe setup? I want my tailpipes to exit at 45 degrees. How do I do t hat?