Trip/speedo/odom out; HVAC lights out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1500z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys got a couple of small things go out on me here recently. Hopefully nothing big just looking for some second or third opinions.

In the '92 the speedometer, trip, and odometer all went out randomly at the same time. Is there a gear that controls all three? I can find a cluster but would it be easier to swap in parts or just drop in the cluster?

In the '93 my HVAC control buttons all went out at the same time. Screen works and buttons work they're just dark. Easiest solution I figure is just swap another hvac in there. Pics are of the '93. Thanks guys hope everyone is having a great holiday season!

You must be registered for see images attach

1500z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys got a couple of small things go out on me here recently. Hopefully nothing big just looking for some second or third opinions.

In the '92 the speedometer, trip, and odometer all went out randomly at the same time. Is there a gear that controls all three? I can find a cluster but would it be easier to swap in parts or just drop in the cluster?

In the '93 my HVAC control buttons all went out at the same time. Screen works and buttons work they're just dark. Easiest solution I figure is just swap another hvac in there. Pics are of the '93. Thanks guys hope everyone is having a great holiday season!