Treadwrights!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93$ilverado

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only reason I had to trim was because of the backspacing of my wheels and it wasn't much just the front piece of plastic under the front fender and along the rear bottom of the fender, but it wasn't much.

93$ilverado

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

this pic show how far the tires stick out

Here are some pics of the truck i just washed it.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Man those look good M2!!!

looks like a good product. it's quite likely i'll be getting some

I was going to suggest those to you, but they didn't have the size you were looking for.

I like the look of the Guard Dogs. I think that will be my next set after these wardens. I have a long way to go though b/c my truck only sees about 4000-5000 miles a year.

I love my Guard Dogs!!!! Had them for a year and a half and they still look new.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man those look good M2!!!

I was going to suggest those to you, but they didn't have the size you were looking for.

I love my Guard Dogs!!!! Had them for a year and a half and they still look new.

You get d or e rating? Wonder if someone local carry them. Shipping kinda kills the deal....

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
You get d or e rating? Wonder if someone local carry them. Shipping kinda kills the deal....

shipping kills the deal? wow, not at all man. i can get 35s for my r17 even after shipping for like $170. that's HALF what 35's are anywhere else.

BadBowtie 98

BOWTIE TILL I DIE
Reaction score

I think you can only buy them from Treadwright i don't think anybody else has them, it was only $100 to ship from California to Ohio :shrug:

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
I settled on the 315x70x17's. they only have them in the guarddog tread which is alittle less agressive than i wanted but.... for the price, i'll deal.