Treadwrights!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93$ilverado

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I finally got my 285/75/16 Treadwright wardens had to turn the torsion bars up to level the truck out and trim a little to get them to fit right but all in all I really like them. Here are some pics of the truck with them on and where I had to trim.

You must be registered for see images attach

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
I love my Guard dogs!!!!

I'm surprized you had to trim. I've got the same size on my truck and didnt' have to trim or crank.

93$ilverado

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love my Guard dogs!!!!

I'm surprized you had to trim. I've got the same size on my truck and didnt' have to trim or crank.

I'm pretty sure my rims are the culprit the backspaceing is a little more than stock.

93$ilverado

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really like the quality you can't even see a seam where the new tread was applied.

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
not to sure what a threadwright is? im guessing its just a tire that has been redone? Are all BFGs like that? or did you buy the ones that are like that?

Treadwright is a company that makes retreaded tires...they take old tire carcasses with low tread and attach new tread on. You can get them in several different tread patterns, but the BFG all terrain (called Warden by Treadwright) is one of the most popular from what I've seen
Here's there site if you want to check them out https://www.treadwright.com/

93$ilverado

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't notice until today but they stud holes in the tires so I can stud them in the winter which will help up here in the north.