treadwright 305/70R16 opinions.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lt1bbody

Reaction score
I just picked up some treadwright tires for $508 shipped. they are the backbone 2 design. I cranked the bars but still need rear blocks. They rub once in a while when turning over bumps. Let me know what you think.
You must be registered for see images attach

lt1bbody

Reaction score
My bars are cranked and before I got the tires it was a pretty stiff ride. The new tires help soften it up. They balanced out well too. Now I'm waiting for some snow to come to test them in snow.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not a fan of the center tread, but the rest of the pattern looks good.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
I cant decide if I should get the decent looking 305/70R16 Backbone 2s which is the only tread for that size.. or the 315/70R16s which comes in Guard Dogs which is a lot cooler I think.. but bigger and more stress on my IFS and gas mileage, and could rub with a 3" body lift and 2" leveling kit.. Any input?

lt1bbody

Reaction score
they do well in the snow. I didn't get the Kedge grip but I'm thinking I should have. On ice they kinda suck. I've been running 42psi front 40psi out back. I'm thinking about trying a couple psi lower to see how they will do.