Transmission throws out of gear

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Babyblue93

Reaction score
It would be greatly appreciated if anyone had some andvice on my situation. 1993 cheyenne 4x4, 350 and TH350 trans etc... I had a 4l60E in the truck and swapped it with the TH350. my problem is prior to doing the swap and still exists when I give my truck a decent amount of gas and or slam on the accelerator my trans will throw itself from drive right into neutral mostly if its at a stand still. My truck has done it when the
4L60 was installed and still does it now with the TH350 so im looking for some guidance in this situation. thanks.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sounds like a bad trans mount or motor mount and when you accelerate its twisting against the linkage moving it to neutral

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was just going to say that, my t-case on my jeep used to jump out of gear when I flexed out the jeep because the mount would twist and push the lever forward into neutral.