Trail rig

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah, just thought it was funny how you said perspective. Like if she was 6' tall the truck would be massive, but shes not quite 3' so the truck is just kinda big. IDK... just my twisted mind i guess.

99z28monster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It is all good the garage is odd as well I can hardly fit my bone stock 08 crew cab z71 in the garage. The 94 looks like a monster until I take it out and park in a open parking lot. Once I get some 38s or something around that size it should be hang with the big boys in height. " at least what is running around here".

joshjuniorr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well no more painting ideas haha, but I did add 3 more cans of flat black today. I finished up my Bushwhacker cutout flare install. So finally NO More RUST on the truck. It really improved the look of the truck by getting rid of the crappy looking rust and just the pure awesomeness of fender flares. I will do my best to get pics of the truck on here. if photo bucket will finally work since I can get my album to work on this site.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images
looks good for rattle can