TOTM???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
naw not now,,imo it shouldve been thought thru a lil better no offense to gmcyukondriver

Not offended bro, just hadn't seen any of these suggestions in this thread. I think it would work, I was just kind of hoping that it would at least get the ball rolling. I can go in and edit the first post. I just thought it would be easier if people posted up their own trucks since they have the most info and pics of it, but I didn't realize that a lot of people wouldn't want to throw theirs in there. I understand it a little, I guess, I haven't posted up too much here, I mainly just prowl around, but I think it's a good idea to PM someone, maybe we could send a PM to people like 1bad asking for permission to nominate him, and then pics and specs on the truck.

I'm just curious why, if he wanted to be "back of the class", he built such a nice truck!!! :lol: That's gonna grab attention.

*EDIT: TOTM post in "Members Trucks" section has been edited accordingly. 1bad, prepare for a TON of pms!!! lol. We should have some way of letting people know if someone refuses, that way, someone doesn't keep gettin a crapload of PMs over and over.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm just curious why, if he wanted to be "back of the class", he built such a nice truck!!! :lol: That's gonna grab attention.

My taste in vehicles doesn't necessarily match my personality. I'm a very quiet person and don't really like drawing attention to myself, but I don't mind if you want to look at my truck. Though I will add that when I bought the truck, I never had any ideas or intentions of it reaching the point it's at now. It just sort of happened.

I'm not against being nominated, but I will not be the one doing the nominating.

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
yes, that also, thanks I knew I was missing something.

I don't see it happening much but say for example 1BadGMC was nominated but he feels that he shouldn't have his truck advertised out there as a tool of the forum,

Well, He kind of is...

...A tool, that is.

:lol: