TOTM February 2014 Submission Thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96Z71ECSB

Old Gearhead
Reaction score
I'm out too. Busting snow is the worse mine gets.
I like my truck clean.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just a suggestion, I've been on other forums that have done photo competitions and they have required that the photos be taken in less than a months time to keep us active. It keeps the thread fresh and opposed to just grabbing a photo from 2 years ago off of your computer. Perhaps we could do that here?

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
That sounds like a good idea skylark, but in this case this works out for me because the ground and water is still frozen where I live so there is no mud yet ha ha

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That sounds like a good idea skylark, but in this case this works out for me because the ground and water is still frozen where I live so there is no mud yet ha ha
It also means that you don't get out there with your truck and try to make something happen.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
It also means that you don't get out there with your truck and try to make something happen.

Ha ha I tried to go mudding last week and that's how I know it's still frozen. I understand where you're coming from, but I couldn't sling mud not for the lack of trying, but due to the inclement weather.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Just a suggestion, I've been on other forums that have done photo competitions and they have required that the photos be taken in less than a months time to keep us active. It keeps the thread fresh and opposed to just grabbing a photo from 2 years ago off of your computer. Perhaps we could do that here?
Yes. This is a great idea.

Don't have to be muddy. Dusty, salty, bloody, whatever.

Sent from what is likely a government flagged smartphone. Tyler/T-Unit