Torque app for android.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
your gonna wreck your truck playin with the app while driving hahahah I get so close to curbs when I'm adjusting gauges and snapping screen shots.

slipping

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm gonna try not to! Maybe I'll let my wife drive so I can play - hasn't even sat in the drivers seat in the year I've had it. I'm thinking of borrowing one of the kids tablets though so I can see and get a good feel for it

sent from my paranoid android

silverado13

GEAR HEAD
Reaction score
When I go fess up the money for the galaxy S III my captive I am currently using is going permanent mount in the truck. I love this app I will take a pic of how I have it mounted in my truck

I have a spare bezel or 2 in storage one tan in perfect condition one grey with mount tab by headlight switch broke :(

you need one?

Crewcab Steve.
post a pic

nate3531

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just ordered an adapter, I've had the app installed for a year or longer and just never ordered an adapter for it. This gave me new interest for it.

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
haha you had the full version of the app for a year!!! I had it for five minutes and new I needed an adapter. lol. does anyone have a good adapter verses the 15 dollar junk that most of us have bought. mine seems to work but I wanna know if anyone has played with both a $15 and a $150 and can tell a difference?

Not to say the $15 dollar adapter is bad. For the price how can you beat it.
but they say the high dollar adapter works better with torque. can anyone confirm this. I know somewhere out there is one of those guys that says if I gotta have it, It's gotta be the best one. My cousin is that way buys the biggest and baddest of everything. he has a lot of nice tools and such.

nate3531

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
haha you had the full version of the app for a year!!! I had it for five minutes and new I needed an adapter. lol. does anyone have a good adapter verses the 15 dollar junk that most of us have bought. mine seems to work but I wanna know if anyone has played with both a $15 and a $150 and can tell a difference?

I knew I needed an adapter but never decided to buy one. I didn't want to waste the $25 for the ones one Amazon, but I will gamble on the $15 one I saw here linked on ebay that actually named Torque in the sale ad.

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
well like I promised here it is all set up!
You must be registered for see images attach

lol look at all the values and tell me which one got your attention.

Oh and by the way so far I have seen the coolant as low as 26 degrees F. tomorrow morning is gonna be single digit so I will try and get a screen shot of low teen coolant temps