Top Kick, Kodiak, 3500HD Exterior Door Handle Info, Cheap Handles, and Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Man, next time I have an acutal HD to build and you guys have eaten up the supply of handles and parts, I'm gonna be pissed. :gr_grin:

Mmm mmm, brand new OEM handles on my '95 3500HD (long since gone now, sadly)

You must be registered for see images attach

Richard

Xanatost

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just got my handles in for my 2 door. Will the old door handle rod work with my new door handles? I'm not worry about the door locks working, I have electric locks that are connected to my alarm and the only time I lock my doors is throu the alarm. I would like to install them this weekend so if someone could let me know Thanks and man I can't wait to install them.

4player

Wookie Wagon
Reaction score
Oh I would love to do this mod......I have a 2 door 94 Blazer and these would look sick on it.

johnny_buchanan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^^^^
Guess I'm a bit late but damn Richard, that was a nice truck!

-J

Sent from my NSA monitored iPhone using Tapatalk

Xanatost

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone have any luck finding the rods?? I'm looking for lock and handles rods for both sides. If anyone has a set to sell or know where I can find some give a yell. I checked rock but not luck and not to fired up about gmc parts. Pm if looking to sell.