to all you SAS guys out there

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

891Ton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wait till your swap is done and drive it a little. Not sure what springs you have but you may not need one. I never ran one and had no issues.

dixiepc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Found this guy on Expedition Portal. He used NASCAR parts. This is what I am currently working on for myself.

You must be registered for see images attach

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
Wait till your swap is done and drive it a little. Not sure what springs you have but you may not need one. I never ran one and had no issues.
It's totally do-able without having one for sure. I've ran my truck without and it's fine, but it's much better mannered with it for sure.

Found this guy on Expedition Portal. He used NASCAR parts. This is what I am currently working on for myself.

I've seen that setup before, almost built something like that myself but opted for custom to save costs.

SIKAZPHUC

Reaction score
I just bought an ORU one........not cheap but beefy. I actually disconnected it on my small block/98'....notice a bit of lean on hard corners but liveable. It will be going on the cummins swapped crew, now SHE will lean!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SirTurdFerguson