tires + lift?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jt1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
okay guys so i currently have a 6" suspension lift, of which i believe its a superlift. now im currently running 25x12.50s and im planning on picking up some 37x13.50s tmrw. so i have some questions

1. how far can can i crank my torsion bars to level out my front end out, without being in the danger zone? (currently have k2500 rear leaf pack)

2. im on the fence about throwing in a 3" body lift while im at it. my main concerns with this is:

a) what to do with the exhaust since the body gets lifted from the frame?
b) are body lifts considered "cheap" "ghetto" how strong are they? what are the weakness's?

3. is it possible to run 37x13.50s with my current 6"?

thanks in advance

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
depending on your rim offset and width the 37's could fit just fine. you may have to trim a lot of your bumper and the rear of the fender. or you could get a body lift... if you get a body lift, all you need to get are gap guards, raise the rear bumper raise the hitch (or remove it), raise the exhaust, or get turndowns and some NFabs and most ppl will never know you have a body lift

dowsewashere

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you mean 35s lol? And if you properly hide the body lift it can work great.

jt1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
depending on your rim offset and width the 37's could fit just fine. you may have to trim a lot of your bumper and the rear of the fender. or you could get a body lift... if you get a body lift, all you need to get are gap guards, raise the rear bumper raise the hitch (or remove it), raise the exhaust, or get turndowns and some NFabs and most ppl will never know you have a body lift

how do you go about raising the rear hitch?