Tire & Wheel Combonation...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mrbrown510

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you decided to run 20x8.5 all the way around instead of staggered.would the 5 inch backspace still leave the wheel close to the fender or would it leave an ugly gap sideways? U no wat i mean ?

Rusty96obs

Reaction score
I like the 18/20 stagger look. Heres my ride with 245/45r18 in the front and 315/35R20 in the back. This has 2" drop springs in the front and lowering shackles with removed over load spring in the rear.

You must be registered for see images attach
']
[/URL]
Is anyone running like a 20" in the front with a 15" in the back to put like a drag radial style tire? I'm interested in seeing what that looks like

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Is anyone running like a 20" in the front with a 15" in the back to put like a drag radial style tire? I'm interested in seeing what that looks like
It looks terrible IMO. Do you have mods that support needing drag radials? If so then I'd go function over form, to be sure, if you need traction you need traction. But if you aren't minimum 500HP I wouldn't try to fake the funk, ya know?

Richard

Cdub86

Reaction score
I like the 18/20 stagger look. Heres my ride with 245/45r18 in the front and 315/35R20 in the back. This has 2" drop springs in the front and lowering shackles with removed over load spring in the rear.

']
[/URL]
Does the rear tires stick out alot?