Tire Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Low 89

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haha yeah by lookin at your sig, if that were a driver, you must not drive very much or very far. Beautiful truck though!

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh, it'll drive plenty far on these tires. It'll drive fast and hard on them too. Those tires have seen triple digits several times and some seriously hard cornering. The issue with driving it everyday with those tires, extreme caution would have to be taken to watch for potholes, cracks and other rough road surfaces. There's not much wheel protection there.

Low 89

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oops sorry, forgot to mention i was thinking of road conditions here. I imagine in TX theres rarely a pothole. Here in saskatchewan due to the winter the roads contract and expand all the time, theres so many potholes its unbelievable. To get in to my schools parking lot, you basically need a 4x4, or a never ending supply of shock absorbers. vehicles break down all the time from ruts caused by weather here. you would not believe it if you lived up here. some days its unbearable.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've driven on the frost-heaves of Detroit before, so I could only imagine how bad it gets up in the Great White North.

Low 89

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The only way I can try to explain the way the roads are up here, is through a disneyworld ride called Test Track. If anyone is familiar with that, then the very first turn where they say it's winter driving(where they claim there is no ABS), thats what its like on any given day WITH ABS up here in the winter. For us, ABS is useless, for most it causes more accidents as they all rely on it to kick in. For me, when it kicks in I slide where I wasnt sliding before prior to abs. thats winter driving. now for summer driving. the only way this can be understood, is this. go drive through any farmers field. thats what city driving is like for us. now go drive down a rough gravel road. thats what highway driving is like for us. now go mudding, thats what any given gravel road is like for us. it's terrible!