thz71s 95 build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man the step side has really changed since last time I was on here, looks great

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

CodeRed26

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes sir!

Thanks for the opinion lol

Sure does
didn't mean any disrespect or anything just definitely wouldn't be a place id like it (wouldn't matter my cowl hood wouldn't really allow it) I mounted the girlfriends to the front bumper (red one)
You must be registered for see images attach

ive seen them integrated into the top cut out of the 95-99 chevy grilles as well looks really good. Its your truck tho a nice one at that and as long as it works for you nothing else matters

Attachments

• ours_zpsdlylxlxc.jpg
    ours_zpsdlylxlxc.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 22

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Man the step side has really changed since last time I was on here, looks great

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
Thanks man!
didn't mean any disrespect or anything just definitely wouldn't be a place id like it (wouldn't matter my cowl hood wouldn't really allow it) I mounted the girlfriends to the front bumper (red one)
You must be registered for see images attach

ive seen them integrated into the top cut out of the 95-99 chevy grilles as well looks really good. Its your truck tho a nice one at that and as long as it works for you nothing else matters
Yah well i got a owl hood to go on i just gota get it painted then ill move it to the grille guard

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Got myself a tire rack
You must be registered for see images

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Probably that or pull the 2 inch blocks and put in 1 inch blocks because i dont have much crank left

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score

Hauled a mower and another 400 home today

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Got me a washer and dryer

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got me a washer and dryer

Uh oh, she is domesticating you. You can see in the pic where she just got done removing her glasses to do an inspection and she is just about to rub her hands together like an evil villein. If you could see her eye and read her mind you would see the twinkle and hear her "it is all going according to the plan".

Dr.Zoom

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
Uh oh, she is domesticating you. You can see in the pic where she just got done removing her glasses to do an inspection and she is just about to rub her hands together like an evil villein. If you could see her eye and read her mind you would see the twinkle and hear her "it is all going according to the plan".

They think they can fix us. I like to f*ck up just to make sure she thinks I'm still enough of a project for her. Once you're "fixed" it's done.