thz71s 95 build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am definitely still broken. Fortunately she loves me that way. I'm just giving Taylor the heads up-um- I mean, a bad time.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Uh oh, she is domesticating you. You can see in the pic where she just got done removing her glasses to do an inspection and she is just about to rub her hands together like an evil villein. If you could see her eye and read her mind you would see the twinkle and hear her "it is all going according to the plan".

They think they can fix us. I like to f*ck up just to make sure she thinks I'm still enough of a project for her. Once you're "fixed" it's done.

I am definitely still broken. Fortunately she loves me that way. I'm just giving Taylor the heads up-um- I mean, a bad time.
Lmao yah you guys are right lol

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

kidd666

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I yet again love you truck but hate you right now. I feel as tho I'm copying your color scheme. I was planning on plasti dipping my truck black from that body line down all the way around

sent from your moms house

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score

Rolling shots

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score