Thoughts/opinions before i attempt this.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
As many of you know. Ive had torsion bar issues since day 1. Even after my lift kit and full crank, my truck has what i call the 'gangta-lean' in the front. I hate how it looks and so do all my friends. But today in class, i had a lightbulb moment:

-Since my torsion bars are fatigue, as in, both hexes at the end don't line up. what if i flip them? as in, put the right on the left and left on the right, so instead of the keys facing slightly up, they will face slightly down?

You must be registered for see images attach

Whole reason why im asking this is because my main concern is i wont be able to use my torsion tool and get it back into the spot and slide the thread under it due to it being pre-loaded downwards. any help will be appreciated. this will save me alignment if i go to take them off

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
the picture over-exaggerates how fatigure my bars are. i got another sketch on the way. im really curious on if this will actually work

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
if its cali do a bigger block and hot rod rake do a smaller block
cail

rod rake

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
if its cali do a bigger block and hot rod rake do a smaller block
cail

rod rake

that red truck looks so darn good. I got the hot rod rake, on my truck it doesnt look good...at all. i want thisss

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
If your bars are weak then buy lift keys if you don't want to buy new bars. But the best thing to do is buy smaller blocks.