thoughts on this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah. I bet it's amazing what you hear.
i stopped turning wrenches to be a paramedic full time after doing it volunteer for a few years. i guess it's something we've got in common. i don't care for war stories really, got a few ****** day stories myself, i just want him to talk about what he needs to to get past it. it really ****** him up.

BadBowtie 98

BOWTIE TILL I DIE
Reaction score
Its not fair when they can shoot at you from far away, then walks towards your convoy with no guns and you cant fire upon them, when you know for dam sure it was them.

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
its easier to handle when it's just you being shot at. but your buddy taking a frag and then you can't frag the ****** back, now THATS ****** up . now to tie it back to the theme of the thread, imagine taking a frag FROM your "battle buddy" because someone accidently burned a book that was used to communicate with the enemy. THATS what would piss me off.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
I needs some rep

But on topic. I'm scared for my friend. He left yesterday for afghanistan and 2 of my other friends are going in about a month. Idk what is do if I never got to see them again...

Silly me, I forgot to give you rep for being so kind to buy mine and Joshs calendars.

Thanks again buddy ol pal!