thoughts on this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
I needs some rep

But on topic. I'm scared for my friend. He left yesterday for afghanistan and 2 of my other friends are going in about a month. Idk what is do if I never got to see them again...
you send them letters and you let them know how much you appreciate their friendship and sacrafice BEFORE anything happens to them man. does alot to hear from home, even if you can't reply back with anything. and heaven forbid anything happen to them, support their family however you can because ultimately that's what they would be concerned with.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Yeah he left yesterday. I've known him since I was 3. Our parents grew up together too. I'm gonna send stuff with his mom. And I always have and always will look out for his sister, even when he was at basic

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
She's 23.

We went on a "date" one night bc her date stood her up. It's nothing like that, but I'm there for her.
well, theres nothing wrong with it being like that. there's an old country song about older women..... changed my life for sure. but i hear ya man, i've got a nephew whos in Afgan country. he's a welder.... sees alot of ****. he talkes to me all the time about how he's supposed to cope. people don't realize that making a soldier out of a regular joe is far easier than making a regular joe out of a soldier....

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
True that. My uncle went in the beginning and still wakes from nightmares on a weekly basis
you sould ask him to tell you about what he went through. see if he'll talk about it. it helps when you know people are currious about your experiances over there. just make sure you're not asking him about seeing people blown to ****. just ask him to tell you his story. if u think he's ok with it, which, he may not be.

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
have an uncle who was a medic in vietnam.... he's just now able to talk about it, and it's only to me for some strange reason. i just sit and listen.