THIS TRUCK IS SICK

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Jesus he'll never get half that much though. My '07 isn't worth a whole lot more than what he's asking.

Tony_SS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
from the ad..

Custom 1999 Chevy Tahoe 4X4. I have been restoring this Tahoe over the last 2 years and it is beautiful. My neighborhood Homeowners Assocation has been in a legal battle with me for over the past year stating it is an "Oversize Vehicle" and I have finally ran out of options to keep it. That is the only reason I am letting this go. I will list the high dollar custom work and also have thousands of dollars in receipts of little stuff that I had done.

F that ****! Does he own his property or not? I would tell that HOA to pound sand.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
from the ad..

Custom 1999 Chevy Tahoe 4X4. I have been restoring this Tahoe over the last 2 years and it is beautiful. My neighborhood Homeowners Assocation has been in a legal battle with me for over the past year stating it is an "Oversize Vehicle" and I have finally ran out of options to keep it. That is the only reason I am letting this go. I will list the high dollar custom work and also have thousands of dollars in receipts of little stuff that I had done.

F that ****! Does he own his property or not? I would tell that HOA to pound sand.

It doesn't even look like he lives in a nice neighborhood??

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
YEAH IM NOT BUYING THAT BS EITHER TO BE HONEST WITH YOU.. BUT I LOVE HOW THE TRUCK LOOKS.. I WOULDNT PAY HALF OF WHAT HES ASKING FOR IT BUT I WOULD LOVE TO MAKE ONE OF MINE LOOK LIKE IT ONE DAY AND BLACK EVERYTHING OUT. ALWAYS WANTED A BLACK GMT400

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
its badass maybe 8k tops the fact of the matter is if we drop that much coin in these truck we will 9 out of 10 time loose our ass

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
YEAH IM WITH YOU ON THAT ONE. I WAS THINKING MORE LIKE 7K TO BE HONEST.. A VERY VERY NICE ONE AROUND HERE CAN BE HAD FOR 5K EASY AND THATS ALREADY WITH LIFT AND MODS.. YOU CAN GET A NICE STOCK ONE FOR 2K OR 2500

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im with you guys, that neighborhood doesnt look even remotely close to have "problems with the HOA"......That would be a solid $9-10K truck though.

Tony_SS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
$8k tops for me... I just hate when people say "I have $*** amount in it"... it doesn't matter how much you put in it, maybe you paid too much for some overpriced parts or something?? It doesn't mean its worth that... its called a hobby.. and they are NEVER worth what $ you drop in them unless you got the truck for free. It's only worth what the buyer will pay for it..