This is just nuts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
that front looks like ass on it imo everything else is cool though even pulls off the bigass rimz

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
dont see anything that special :think:

its just some cool paint, ghetto wheels and a bunch of subs crammed in the trunk

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the rear quarters must be from an obs but thats about it. total waste of money imo

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Don't care for it at all. I dont' get all the cadalac stuff stuck on it.........just doesn't make sense to me.

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let me get this straight.... they go to all of the trouble to graft all those NNBS Escalade parts onto a Hoe and they don't swap the drive train too? I didn't see any mention of anything done to the engine, brakes, diff, or trans anywhere! Not even a picture. I suppose, though, that those interested in something like that aren't worried about performance, just looks...

Ballamobile!!! :screwy::screwy::screwy:

Mysilvi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
As far as imagination and craftmanship goes well done imo, bbut to me a complete waste of money just get a new freakin Escalade and be done with it. Not sure of what the motive or gains were but hey to each there own.