thinking out loud - switching up my trucks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
OK what do you guys think:

Cognito + 37/22s and everything else come off ********* and go on the ricer plus a new 2" body lift.

then ********* goes stock for a while (3" BL on 35s) before its taken off the road and put on 50" tires.

yeah i think thats where i'm at.

also looking to get myself my own nice shop come this fall. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
why not just leave bigblack and make ricer on 50s?

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I'd leave the ricer like it is. Unless you really get a ****** for lifted trucks, I think it's a sweet combo to have one lifted rig and one street looking rig.

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im with horns, although i love lifted, having 2 really tall seems like a bit much.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Step 1. Ship me the cognito

Step 2. Mild SAS on Ricer

Step 3. Wild SAS on *********

Step 4. **** Bitches Get Money

blackcoffee

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
All sounds excellent. I would lift the ricer with a 6" lift like RCX's and keep it at 4 inches with a nice 14 bolt sf rear and some nice shocks like I plan to do mine just simple **** nothing hardcore. I wouldn't lift it to much you'll kill the streetability of it unless you plan to drop a lot of money and time. If you get your own shop might have to venture up and have you do my LQ4 swap.