The "Yeti" build (by request).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yeti_Owner

Why be sober?
Reaction score
Heh..gotta love idiots eh?

Not really. They trash stuff for no tangible purpose. I had to spend a day, and 190 dollars, to put right what they messed up. All told, it's going to be about 300 before everything stolen (and useless to them) is replaced.

What a waste.

Yeti_Owner

Why be sober?
Reaction score
You break into my truck, and I'll just make it BETTER.

UPGRADES#2! :)

Fender flares, new armrests, a tachometer type instrument panel, replacement center section, new lock cylinders, new ignition lock cylinder, fixed the door damage, resprayed the door panels, center section, glovebox repaired, bluetooth CD player.

It's getting there...

You must be registered for see images attach

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Looks good. now you need to bedline the flares! So honestly how hard is it to clean that thing with the bedliner? my truck usually is covered in mud...

Yeti_Owner

Why be sober?
Reaction score
Looks good. now you need to bedline the flares! So honestly how hard is it to clean that thing with the bedliner? my truck usually is covered in mud...

I kind of like the flares non-bedlined, actually. Gives it a weirdly OEM-ish look.

As per cleaning the bedliner - it's a plasticized bedliner, so it has a hard matte, non-absorbent surface (still very flexible, just not absorbent). I've gotten it coated in various mud/dirt combos, and 3 bucks at a DIY carwash with a pressure sprayer, and it's clean again :)

Last edited:

Yeti_Owner

Why be sober?
Reaction score
Replaced throttlebody/injector assembly. Replaced plug wires, plugs, o2 sensor, MAP sensor, and door lock-rod assembly on the driver's side.

Next up:

New Catalytic converter, exhaust work, and replacing all weather seals in the hatch area, as well as the vent "flappers" in the C-pillar and tail-light rubber gaskets.