The Stupid Lowered Questions Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnny1

Reaction score
U guys were right im not satisfied with my 3/4 drop lol, maybe its the wheel size I might go 20" or 22", I might do another inch frm the back some how there's a way

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That's how it started with me, but I ended up driving mine static dropped for 6 year's before I bagged it back in 02.

Tigwldr

Reaction score
Heres one thats been asked a thousand times.
I'm getting ready to put my spindles back on (its been a couple of years, I dont remember). I know I have to shave down the gutters on my lowers but, is there anything else I need to do to make sure I have clearance for?
Will my stock tires work? 235/75/15
Will I have to roll the fenders? I think I will, I dont remember.

When I did my drop originally I was totally unprepaired and had to swap everything back to stock. I have moved and have installed my flip and drop coils. Want it low again, especially with these smooth roads in NC. Not so great up in Boston.
Thanks for the help, I appreciate it.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would roll the front fender lip's for sure even with stock wheel's and tires just so you don't cut your sidewall's. The only thing you didn't mention is removing the stock bumpstop from the front, and either running without one or installing a short poly one. Yes your stock size tires will work fine!