The Stupid Lift Questions Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I have seen guys run 4 inch lift with 35s and still be able to pull fine but then it all really depends on the trailer itself.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
anyone know if the drop brackets from a superlift from a 4dr tahoe will fit on a fullsize truck

or where i can find some realift torsion bar relocaters for under 300

oltorftd

Reaction score
if there a lift thread where people post pictures of their truck and what their set up is?

edit: heh, that was a stupid question.

Last edited:

irishluder

Reaction score
I need new shocks, I want the bilsteins, but I plan on doing a 3" body lift next year.... will stock height shocks work with the body lift or do I need to buy the taller shocks when I do the body lift...

Or can I just run the longer shocks now... I'm trying to avoid buying shocks again

rcman989

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I need new shocks, I want the bilsteins, but I plan on doing a 3" body lift next year.... will stock height shocks work with the body lift or do I need to buy the taller shocks when I do the body lift...

Stock shocks will work just fine with a Body Lift. A body life literally means it lifts the body and has no effect on your suspension.

And Bilsteins are a good shock, I would stick with them, or get some Rough Country, or Rancho shocks

Kable

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the people with dick cepek lift. could i crank to 8'' or around 8 with it? and does it mess with any of the drive shafts or anything

Reaction score
Hi!
I have some qustions about body lift kits: what is the difference between this and here it sets, except the price?
and some qustions about torsion bar key: this, this and this.
The challenge now is to raise the body by 3 inches and move the suspension by 2 inches, and I can not choose what to buy

PS: And another thing: when you install a 2-inch spacer under the rear axle, you need to do that either with the drive shaft?