The Stupid Lift Questions Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well scratch that. I've reped you so may times, it says I need to rep other people before I can rep you again...

Ok so I'll PM you my address for the check then! :rofl:

Its cool man, glad I could help you save some cash and get to spend some time with your dad. Some of the best memories I have with mine are working on my '78....

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
ill take $50 , im not greedy lol
:lol:
Ok so I'll PM you my address for the check then! :rofl:

Its cool man, glad I could help you save some cash and get to spend some time with your dad. Some of the best memories I have with mine are working on my '78....
I'm hoping to have some more fun learning hw to weld for my exhaust lol

goobs

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm hoping to have some more fun learning hw to weld for my exhaust lol

get lots of scrap pieces of exhaust to practice on. i just did mine and had to set up my welder for the thinner metal. wasnt hard just wanted perfect welds cuz im ocd.

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
how high would the bumper mesure with a 9 inch lift on 38s? its a 6+3 set up I wanna make sure I pass the legal requirements for NY...lately cops have been ***** around here looking for reasons to pull you over.

My truck with 8" suspension, 1.5" bodylift and 38's the bottom of the front bumper is right at 36"

h3ooo

Reaction score
probably stupid question so why not here. Is there any other way to obtain a 4" lift other then rcx and a good price? only looking to go up to 4+3. Any advice?

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
combination of spindles, coil springs, and body lift :shrug: