The Stupid Interior Questions Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dr.Zoom

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
How do y'all handle trash in your daily drivers? I usually have a plastic grocery bag in the truck working as a trash bag, but would like something mo nicer.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
How do y'all handle trash in your daily drivers? I usually have a plastic grocery bag in the truck working as a trash bag, but would like something mo nicer.

I don't lol
If there's any trash it gets swept out and cleaned up almost every day. Interior is nasty as hell already, want to try and keep it from getting worse.

But the grocery bag is what we do in my mom's Suburban.

Brian9o12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I actually have a really good solution. Mine is an empty icecream bucket lol. Heres pics. The handle is squished in the cup holder to keep it from sliding
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my XT1045 using Tapatalk

grampadirt

On MEDICARE Officially Old
Reaction score
Looks like the back leg is longer than the front one,I wonder if you reversed it would both legs touch

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wasnt there a thread on how to improve the escalade/denali rear cup holders? I finally found one and im not happy with how flemsy they are, and nothing on mine is broken.