The Stupid Interior Questions Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDR-97-Z71

400 Obsessor
Reaction score
Could be that the bases of the LEDs are slightly too tight or too loose in the sockets compared to regular bulbs. I've noticed that the tolerances don't seem to be very tight on LEDs.

This makes sense to me.. I never thought to check if the light held better while parked than driving, I can't imagine there's many fixes for this situation. It mostly bugs me cause I hate things not matching, so I'd rather have everything be blue or all regular bulbs.

1500z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This makes sense to me.. I never thought to check if the light held better while parked than driving, I can't imagine there's many fixes for this situation. It mostly bugs me cause I hate things not matching, so I'd rather have everything be blue or all regular bulbs.
You can make it work just adjust the contact points on the bulb if thats the case, but also you can get bad bulbs mixed in with good ones. Try a third bulb and make sure theres no wiggle room. My cheapos fit snug in my 4 in the Floor.

5spd Z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is there any place that sells new seat tracks? Mine is loose/worn between where the track slides/locks. The rattling going the road is not my best friend.

SwatDawg15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you get to the back side of the temp control in the OHC? I need to change the bulbs.

Should just pop out. several small clips around the edges.

You must be registered for see images attach

mackguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks,
Is it possible to pull out without dropping the whole OHC? Just pull on a knob, or?

Should just pop out. several small clips around the edges.

SwatDawg15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks,
Is it possible to pull out without dropping the whole OHC? Just pull on a knob, or?

yes just use a small flat head or small trim tool. it pops right out. See the clips in the corner on the pictures above, thats where you want to be.

joshua

Reaction score
I have a 97 regular cab that had the full work bench.
I just bought a 60/40 split bench and the inner bracket from the driver sear doesnt sit flush. Any help