The Stupid Interior Questions Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Wespater

Reaction score
Does anyone know the measurements of where a stock center console goes?
I have the console from a 93' auto and want to put it in my 92' 5 speed to get rid of the 60/40. How far back does thebase and top sit from the stick in 2nd, 4th, and reverse?

Curt

Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Reaction score
So I'm shopping for a leather interior and had a question about compatibility.
1. Will the seats from a truck that only has the 4 switches
You must be registered for see images attach
have the same plug as the truck with the heated seats
You must be registered for see images
or will there be an issue?

GMT400Tahoe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I'm shopping for a leather interior and had a question about compatibility.
1. Will the seats from a truck that only has the 4 switches have the same plug as the truck with the heated seats or will there be an issue?

When I had my Yukon Denali seats in my 1997 Tahoe, I remember them plugging right in. The 1997 did not have heated seats, but the Denali seats were heated. Can't remember if the heating worked, but they definitely plugged in the same and all of the electronic seat adjustments worked the same.

Curt

Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Reaction score
When I had my Yukon Denali seats in my 1997 Tahoe, I remember them plugging right in. The 1997 did not have heated seats, but the Denali seats were heated. Can't remember if the heating worked, but they definitely plugged in the same and all of the electronic seat adjustments worked the same.
Thanks for the reply. That's awesome to hear, I was worried that the seat might not plug in/ function properly.

Blackpala96

Reaction score
Stupid question... I searched and didn't find what I was looking for...

Can I use non power door panels in an electric window/lock truck? My stock door panels are shot and I need new ones, and the only ones I can find in the scrapyard are non power. I know I'd have to fill in the window crank hole, which is no big deal... But, any other issues? I have an 88 rcsb for reference.

Blackpala96

Reaction score
Stupid question... I searched and didn't find what I was looking for...

Can I use non power door panels in an electric window/lock truck? My stock door panels are shot and I need new ones, and the only ones I can find in the scrapyard are non power. I know I'd have to fill in the window crank hole, which is no big deal... But, any other issues? I have an 88 rcsb for reference.