The Stupid Interior Questions Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1500z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If your going with a later model buckets then the 4 outer holes are in the same spot. On my 89 I only had to drill one hole. Passenger side front left. Passenger side back left I just had to cut the carpet out of the way. Center console just place it where you want it and find a way to mark and then drill.

Thanks buddy

cody.drury

Reaction score
Will any other visors fit in our trucks besides the stock ones and far as the screw holes all lining up?

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

77Impala

The Hauler
Reaction score
The 96 Tahoe sun visors fit perfectly into my 89. Did take the snap/catch mounts with them and had to custom drill the dowel pin hole and the screw hole. Very easy for me to do.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Is still have some out of a Tahoe that have the slide out and the clip but they are grey :/

cody.drury

Reaction score
OK thanks y'all got another question its probably already been answered but that be 80 sum thing pages to go thru lol what dose it take to make 95 up door panels fit 94 down dash or will they work at all

Lordkay972

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
OK thanks y'all got another question its probably already been answered but that be 80 sum thing pages to go thru lol what dose it take to make 95 up door panels fit 94 down dash or will they work at all

If you want to do the door panels, do the whole interior. The dash and doors have completely different contours. It can be done, but won't look right at all

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Neb15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone have experience swapping in blazer / s10 seats? Sounds like it should and they arent much deeper. I read through the bench to bucket thread and it got me thinking of my blazers leather buckets again. Specifically its a 98 4dr power drivers to a 88 reg cab. I do like the third seat on a bench, but mines crap and using the blazers would save some PnP cash. Other question is does dark blue dye easily? I would assume black would work out, and not look as out of place in the tan/brown wonderland that my truck is

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does anyone know where to find a latch for the denali/escalade consoles for the notepad part build into the lid? Or any way to build a latch instead of using a screw so its easy to access?

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

1500z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Would '95+ bucket seats / center console direct swap with '93 buckets and center console? While I'm at, would the ext cab back seat direct swap?

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Would '95+ bucket seats / center console direct swap with '93 buckets and center console? While I'm at, would the ext cab back seat direct swap?
Any thing can be swapped with a little :superhack:

sent from a likely flagged smartphone.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CasillasJoseDaniel