The Powderhound's Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Been on this forum for awhile and it's been a great site for information. Thought I'd post up a shot of my '98. Has led tails, 17" VTEC wheels, Pioneer deck with Infinity Kappa speakers. Waiting to get my Tahoe Sport grille painted to match so I can install my clear corners, parking lights, and headlights.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
That is some shiny paint!!! Looks great man! :welcome: It'll look food with a painted grill and new lights!!!! I say smoothie front bumper and paint the front and rear bumpers tan like the bottom of the truck and it would be perfect!!!!

Reaction score
Thanks. The first thing I did was debadge it so yeah now I'm keeping my eyes open for a diesel bumper or a paintable one. Been contemplating having the bottom repainted a dark grey. I have Zaino to thanks for the shine. That is some good stuff.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
You should get a color matched smooth bumper. It would look good. Check out droppedasachild's lowered ECSB. It's the same color.

Reaction score
I was thinking going that route. Maybe smooth with the intake holes for a couple lights. Don't really want to add a grille guard.

Reaction score
Yeah his rig is beutiful. I've seen it on other forums but couldn't remember whose it was. Id' like to do that color scheme but a shade darker so it's not an exact copy.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have Hella 550s in my diesel bumper, check my sig pic, no lights in that one, but have the bumper on it.

Reaction score
Yeah the bug guard is temporary until I get it repainted. It's hiding the multitude of stone chips that it had when I got it. Yeah Blue95, your rig is sharp. I'm not usually a blue fan but it looks good.