The newbie section is usually closer to the top?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevyguy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah well, Im at Charlotte Internation Airport, I got bored so I started looking for some Tahoe forums and stumbled accross this place. Been in a scene for a bit now, I purchased a 96 4Dr Tahoe a couple of months ago, I havent put more than a 100 miles on it since I got it lol. I have a ton of pics of when I first picked it up, this thing is still like new minus the ****** up driver side fender that I'll be replacing when i get back home in two weeks.

Attachments

• xw_640.jpg
    xw_640.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 13
  • BA_640.jpg
    BA_640.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 4A_640.jpg
    4A_640.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 2Q_640.jpg
    2Q_640.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 15
  • EA_640.jpg
    EA_640.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 11

chevyguy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had big plans for it but decided I'm just gonna have a nice clean lowered daily, this past week, I dropped it. 2" Beltech drop spindles and cut a loop off the springs, made my own flip and put drop shocks on it. I had to cut the gas tank crossmember because the drive shaft was rubbing on take off. I'll be notching it when I get back home. I have some 24" Centerline Archers that are going on it, I'll post some pics of the drop and the wheels when I get to my job later this evening.

chevyguy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks dragin95, your crew cab is sick! I love four doors.
Now im on my phone, wish this thing was tapatalk friendly, I could post pics straight from my phone

chevyguy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I had to put a hammer and a screwdriver behind the wheels so they wouldnt roll back

Toms94z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome, where are you from actually? My sister is in Charlotte int. alot, she is fly attendent and flys out of there alot for her job. Nice Tahoe btw.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice hoe. Looks like a good project. Can't wait to see the wheels on.

chevyguy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live in gods country, Ft Worth, Texas, I was in Chorlette for a connecting flight. I'll be in Pa working for two weeks before I get to go home.
Thanks for the welcome guys, I will start a project thread when I get back home.
I was able to post pictures using photobucket from my phone, but it said my post wouldnt be public until an admin aproved it. What a fail...

Last edited: