The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevyman98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

My 98 k3500 when I first got it.

My k3500 with different rims

My 98 k1500 just picked it up off my brother for $900 needed back glass, picked one from a factory tinted for $100 installed. Still needs the usual gmt400 nickel and dime things

rickyrayjay

Reaction score
Picked this up for $350. Original owner ordered it in 96. It's a 97, z71, 4" pro comp, AR nitros on 33 BF Mud Terrains with 3.73 gears and all options. Needs fuel pump and a Trans. Gonna be a fun project. Original window sticker in glove box. I already removed trim and cleaned adhesive. Huge laundry list of ideas from everyone here. Suggestions are welcome!

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Picked this up for $350. Original owner ordered it in 96. It's a 97, z71, 4" pro comp, AR nitros on 33 BF Mud Terrains with 3.73 gears and all options. Needs fuel pump and a Trans. Gonna be a fun project. Original window sticker in glove box. I already removed trim and cleaned adhesive. Huge laundry list of ideas from everyone here. Suggestions are welcome!

Thats a lot of stuff on the dash!