The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sunspot

Reaction score
Picked this 95 K1500 up 2 months ago for $2,500 - she was ratty and you couldn't even tell the color. Hours of detailing with a few inexpensive additions (flares/bed/interior color) brought her back to life. Just ordered a black Go Industries Knock Down Grill Guard.

You must be registered for see images attach

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Picked this 95 K1500 up 2 months ago for $2,500 - she was ratty and you couldn't even tell the color. Hours of detailing with a few inexpensive additions (flares/bed/interior color) brought her back to life. Just ordered a black Go Industries Knock Down Grill Guard.

Looks good man I like the interior

Sunspot

Reaction score
Thank you! The prior owner had the vehicle for a couple of years but it appears to have been well taken care of. When a crack in the manifold appeared, the owner panicked and sold it quick thinking it was something major. lol

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Thank you! The prior owner had the vehicle for a couple of years but it appears to have been well taken care of. When a crack in the manifold appeared, the owner panicked and sold it quick thinking it was something major. lol
Gota live deals like that!

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Mine turned into a $1200 ordeal just in parts but I did some extra stuff.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Rogue

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Wow, looks nice! Very clean! Reg cab long beds ftw!