The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Luv2xclr8

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have had 5-6 Blazers in the last 10 years, kept buying and selling
them to find what I wanted, Wife suggested building what I want.

Had to run with that one, She doesn't normally give me any rope.

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Blazer looks nice but I really like the dually. 6.5L, 7.4L, or 5.7L vortec? Auto/Manual? Miles? Year?

Where you located and what are you asking for it? You can send me a PM if you want.

clkelley

Synthetic Motorsports
Reaction score
Here are a few of a few of the trucks I have had in the past couple of years, I go through them pretty quick though. Starting from the most recent to the last trucks I have gotten rid of.

The 03 Duramax along side of the 04 Yukon Denali, you can see the little Colorado in the back ground that didn't last long in the driveway, it sucked!
You must be registered for see images attach

This is the new Silverado that I am runnin' now, I am workin' on it, but haven't done much yet. Got a heck of a deal on her...

This is the Colorado, we HATED that truck, completely USELESS!

And here is the last dually I had doin' what it did best, pullin' Dodge and Fords around.

I have other pics, but I have to scan them as they are actual hard pics, I'll post them up later on...

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
100% stock....for now. I plan on adding a lift, tires, wheels, flowmaster muffler, some engine dress up, and maybe more

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I guess i'm missing it. I see a Lexus SC400, A Porsche Cayenne, a Ford Fusion, a Toyota Forerunner, and a Dodge Challenger within any close distance of the truck. Where is the Maserati? If it's out of the picture, then I could say in my sig pic, my K2500 is parked next to a Bugatti Veyron :rofl:

Truck looks good by the way.

I think its in front of the lexus

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I guess i'm missing it. I see a Lexus SC400, A Porsche Cayenne, a Ford Fusion, a Toyota Forerunner, and a Dodge Challenger within any close distance of the truck. Where is the Maserati? If it's out of the picture, then I could say in my sig pic, my K2500 is parked next to a Bugatti Veyron :rofl:

Truck looks good by the way.

Is it just me or does a lifted rcsb look better than any other truck?:hmm:

makattakz71

Reaction score
Found this picture of my truck from last fall. Pulled a stump, no one got hurt, nothing wrecked. I was shocked.