The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93blazer

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

this is my 93 blazer! it was completely stock when i got it, yada yada yada... one in dual out cherry bomb, new 16inch wheels with 285's, bushwacker pocket style fender flares(not pictured), cranked tb's, and soon 4" rcx lift kit, H.I.D's 8000k, cobra cb, and engine mods!!!!:rocking:

shorthorn79

Reaction score
"Bear"

My cruiser I call him her "********* Bertha" TB" for triple b. My dad and I have used her as a farm truck, hence the beat up grille & toolbox. She is actually really clean and you wouldn't believe it was a farm truck if you saw how exceptional the paint still was. It has been my truck since I went of to school at Tarleton State University to study Criminal Justice & Wildlife Management. I like doing little stuff (lights, rims, detailling, & such)when nothing to fancy. just meant to get me from place to place cuz i dont have alot of money right now lol.

P.S.trying to decide on some new pipes? Cherry bomb extreme, some glasspacks, or anything else. I just really like IMco products the plant used to be behind my house in Schulenburg, TX.

93blazer

Reaction score

My cruiser I call him her "********* Bertha" TB" for triple b. My dad and I have used her as a farm truck, hence the beat up grille & toolbox. She is actually really clean and you wouldn't believe it was a farm truck if you saw how exceptional the paint still was. It has been my truck since I went of to school at Tarleton State University to study Criminal Justice & Wildlife Management. I like doing little stuff (lights, rims, detailling, & such)when nothing to fancy. just meant to get me from place to place cuz i dont have alot of money right now lol.

P.S.trying to decide on some new pipes? Cherry bomb extreme, some glasspacks, or anything else. I just really like IMco products the plant used to be behind my house in Schulenburg, TX.
i have a cherry bomb one in dual out and it sounds pretty mean, my parents say its super loud and they can hear me from 3 streets away! hope that helps! :)

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I know mine does not compare to some on here, but it is what it is lol here is my 88 fullsize shortbed. Soon to be bagged once I get the rest of my parts in the mail :D

Dubya

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my 96' k1500 z71 silverado with 305 motor :)

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
alot of sick trucks in here i know mine was in my intro but here it is