The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's one clean rig DCz71...Need to do something with that exhaust tip tho IMO to clean up the ass end and highlight that perfect looking 14blt :gr_grin:

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Heres my rig... 97 Z71 145k...
You must be registered for see images attach

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice blkbeauty! What are your plans? I like the hood lights. Have you built gap guards and such to really hide the BL? You should get those steps welded up against the body it makes them look a ton better without the gap and really hides the frame. Makes the truck look taller too.

In that last pic just picture the steps raised and take away all the gap to where they right there at the bottom of the rocker :drool: soo much better and I bet a shop would do it for the cheapness!

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks!!! My plans are to get a cam, TB spacer, intake, either 12 or 14B with LS, long tubes and full stainless exhaust... convert most everything to LEDs, TYC headlights, LED tails, 2" Cowl or 442 hood... haven't decided, Bigger lift, and I bought another grille at the scrap yard the other day for $40... I plan to paint it black and see if I like that look, if not I can just send it back there... No I haven't built anything to hide the BL yet besides the panel under the tailgate... and thanks for the tip with the steps!! I might just have to try that!!!

Last edited:

daniellane

Reaction score
My 95

My 95 z71 with 177k
before

after

Specs:
-6 inch procomp lift
-35x12.50r20 cooper stt
-factory avalanche wheels

Future:
-2 inch cowl hood
-kc lights on the grill
-hid lights
-debadge

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's one clean rig DCz71...Need to do something with that exhaust tip tho IMO to clean up the ass end and highlight that perfect looking 14blt :gr_grin:

thanks bud, one day ill get to the exhaust after im done burnin money on the lift stuff.

My 95 z71 with 177k
before

after

Specs:
-6 inch procomp lift
-35x12.50r20 cooper stt
-factory avalanche wheels

Future:
-2 inch cowl hood
-kc lights on the grill
-hid lights
-debadge

^daniel, nice single cab you got there. welcome.