The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I have a couple of the Gov-lock posi's kicking around. One carrier has bearings that are too big for a 10 bolt. It may be for a 14 bolt. If you have any way of telling for sure, I'll sell it to you for cheap. I have no use for it.
If your 4.3 dies, and your liking the mileage, I have a buddy in Kelowna with a low mile 4.3. He works at one of the wreckers there.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1997 Chevy K1500 ECSB Z71 350 5.7l vortec, 2" block/crank, leather interior, 3rd door bought it with 226,000 for $1500

The day I brought it home
You must be registered for see images attach

After first wash

Best pics I have so far

And the most current pic

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
1997 Chevy K1500 ECSB Z71 350 5.7l vortec, 2" block/crank, leather interior, 3rd door bought it with 226,000 for $1500

The day I brought it home

After first wash

Best pics I have so far

And the most current pic
Look's good!

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
I have a couple of the Gov-lock posi's kicking around. One carrier has bearings that are too big for a 10 bolt. It may be for a 14 bolt. If you have any way of telling for sure, I'll sell it to you for cheap. I have no use for it.
If your 4.3 dies, and your liking the mileage, I have a buddy in Kelowna with a low mile 4.3. He works at one of the wreckers there.

one of my best friends works at the wrecker out at 150 mile house, i already have a diffs all picked out, and he put them aside, haha, thanks for the offer though.

he also has some 4.3's, to be honest, it could very possibly get another 4.3, ill figure it out if the time ever comes.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Wheels took that truck a long way, considered removing side steps entirely though? At least you replaced the original ones.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
one of my best friends works at the wrecker out at 150 mile house, i already have a diffs all picked out, and he put them aside, haha, thanks for the offer though.

he also has some 4.3's, to be honest, it could very possibly get another 4.3, ill figure it out if the time ever comes.
Always good to have friends that work at a wrecker! I send 'em biz, they give me good deals.