The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Besides the huge dent in the side (who am I kidding, still like it :) ) awesome truck man.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
1990 Chevrolet c1500 SPORT )base model originaly had 305 in it, replaced with a crate 350 and headers in 02

When i First bought the truck, after years of bugging and buggin my uncle for his truck since he had bought it (i was like 3 -4 years old when he first bought it, and growing up calling it mine. when i turn 16, he sold it to me, my life goal was complete :D )
You must be registered for see images attach

I then spent the summer changing the whole front clip (new hood, bumper, valance, fenders) i did my very first pant job. turned out pretty good id say for a 16 year old that has never painted :) on my birthday i blew the rear end, so i put in a detroit locker limited slip in, with gears from 3.08 to 3.42 best decision ever! the truck has had many little changing like new power windows and lock, red LED gauge cluster. soon to come is a fully rebuilt 350, strocker 383 with a 6 speed T56 tranny. true duals from heads to magnaflows 4/6 drop kit. 94 bucket seats and consol. and black out the whole interior.

This is what it looks like now

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
1990 Chevrolet c1500 SPORT )base model originaly had 305 in it, replaced with a crate 350 and headers in 02

When i First bought the truck, after years of bugging and buggin my uncle for his truck since he had bought it (i was like 3 -4 years old when he first bought it, and growing up calling it mine. when i turn 16, he sold it to me, my life goal was complete :D )

I then spent the summer changing the whole front clip (new hood, bumper, valance, fenders) i did my very first pant job. turned out pretty good id say for a 16 year old that has never painted :) on my birthday i blew the rear end, so i put in a detroit locker limited slip in, with gears from 3.08 to 3.42 best decision ever! the truck has had many little changing like new power windows and lock, red LED gauge cluster. soon to come is a fully rebuilt 350, strocker 383 with a 6 speed T56 tranny. true duals from heads to magnaflows 4/6 drop kit. 94 bucket seats and consol. and black out the whole interior.

This is what it looks like now

Nice truck, I like seeing the progression it has made over the year's!

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Here is my new daily!

4.3L, 700R4, Stock.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Got any plans for it? Or just drive it as is?

fix the roof and fender, 14-bolt 3.73 G80 Swap (currently 10-Bolt, 3.42, open) thinking some 285's, t-bar crank and rear blocks and maybe 350 swap if 4.3 blows.

im liking the 4.3 though, cheap on fuel!