The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tattooedscum

Reaction score
93 blazer with a 454 and a nv4500,Dana 60 and 70, full leaf conversion, 40x13.5x17 yokahamas on cragar soft 8s, 3 inch spacers, led lights in the back bumper, hid headlights and tinted lights all around, 4 inch cowl hood, dual steering stabilizer, wheel flares, tow mirrors, full frame off resto, clean, mint frame all under coated, not a trailer queen its daily driven and beat on, 4:88 gears, rear is locked, prolly a lot more I'm forgetting.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Haha I used to live in Niagara Falls, ransomville and north tonawanda. Worked at tonawanda coke and Carubba collision.

Then you know the area pretty well then. I'm In Amherst just off Niagara Falls Blvd.

Which Carubba? I used to work behind the one on Transit.

Tattooedscum

Reaction score
Then you know the area pretty well then. I'm In Amherst just off Niagara Falls Blvd.

Which Carubba? I used to work behind the one on Transit.

I worked at the one on transit lol. By beckers towing. There was always the 2 Dakotas in the shop behind Carubba

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
I worked at the one on transit lol. By beckers towing. There was always the 2 Dakotas in the shop behind Carubba

I was at Gerry's Service behind Carubba from 97 to 04. If you were there during those years, you'd remember I the white 86 SS and the white truck that I used to park behind the restaurant next door. Still have both. And you have to remember Dave with the Chopper. He's still there..

I'm in Albany now driving a tow truck but I still come up and visit a lot.

If your back in the area, let me know. We can grab lunch

Tattooedscum

Reaction score
I was at Gerry's Service behind Carubba from 97 to 04. If you were there during those years, you'd remember I the white 86 SS and the white truck that I used to park behind the restaurant next door. Still have both. And you have to remember Dave with the Chopper. He's still there..

If your back in the area, let me know. We can grab lunch

Dave is still there painting. I dated Brian's daughter for the longest time and ray still runs the place lol. Good ol Dave Craiglow. They actually moved the paint booth to right next to garys. In the left side of that building.