The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1993Z71

Reaction score
When i bought it<br />
You must be registered for see images
<br />
<br />
Current<br />
<br />
Has 242,000Kilometers,Runs Strong, Lots of Power.Replaced Plugs To delco platinums,battery to Interstate 900CCA,Cleaned Throttle Body,Painted Grille,Intake Manifold,Flushed Rear Diff,Installed New Dorman 10 Bolt Cover for the aftermarket 4.10 posi,Hooked Up A BT deck and wired it for subs.Very minimal rust,Always taken care of and came with new Territory 265's,Alpine Type S 4x6's in each corner,New Exhaust,Shocks and Fresh Safety.Paid $3300CA(most go for $5000 this age and shape).Sending it in to get the oil cooler lines and Oil Filter Mount/Adapter Internal Gasket Replaced*Very Capable but don't own a heated shop* <br />
<br />
Tell Me what you guys think and some cool upgrades i could do,was thinking some DC2 Wheels
<br />
<br />
Only had two issues that really bother me with the truck recently,Can't figure out why but my tachometer keeps twitching at all gears and speeds,Strictly electrical,And It Constantly Smokes white,Does not burn antifreeze and exhaust is very gassy smelling.Just need some ideas and input obs fans!<br/>

Scotty.92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When i bought it<br />
<br />
<br />
Current<br />
<br />
Has 242,000Kilometers,Runs Strong, Lots of Power.Replaced Plugs To delco platinums,battery to Interstate 900CCA,Cleaned Throttle Body,Painted Grille,Intake Manifold,Flushed Rear Diff,Installed New Dorman 10 Bolt Cover for the aftermarket 4.10 posi,Hooked Up A BT deck and wired it for subs.Very minimal rust,Always taken care of and came with new Territory 265's,Alpine Type S 4x6's in each corner,New Exhaust,Shocks and Fresh Safety.Paid $3300CA(most go for $5000 this age and shape).Sending it in to get the oil cooler lines and Oil Filter Mount/Adapter Internal Gasket Replaced*Very Capable but don't own a heated shop* <br />
<br />
Tell Me what you guys think and some cool upgrades i could do,was thinking some DC2 Wheels
<br />
<br />
Only had two issues that really bother me with the truck recently,Can't figure out why but my tachometer keeps twitching at all gears and speeds,Strictly electrical,And It Constantly Smokes white,Does not burn antifreeze and exhaust is very gassy smelling.Just need some ideas and input obs fans!<br/>

Id recognize those plates from anywhere! :cheers: What area are you from? Also had to do cooler lines on my truck because they had been leaking.

Scotty.92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Also started a build thread. link in my sig. Take a look if you want and be sure to keep you guys updated! Lots of work to come here shortly.

1993Z71

Reaction score
Also started a build thread. link in my sig. Take a look if you want and be sure to keep you guys updated! Lots of work to come here shortly.
Lac Du Bonnet How About Yourself? And yeah mine have a small leak at the crimp might aswell do them; little things like that bother me