The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geo's66

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man some sweet rides here... Been a chevelle guy forever and now entering the truck community.. Just bought a 1 owner 96 2door out of Tucson... Can't wait to get to work on it.. All original so I'm thinking Rcx 4", 305 at's, dark tinti, already has some nice 17" rims and cat back.... Any suggestions based on experiences? Thanks

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Man some sweet rides here... Been a chevelle guy forever and now entering the truck community.. Just bought a 1 owner 96 2door out of Tucson... Can't wait to get to work on it.. All original so I'm thinking Rcx 4", 305 at's, dark tinti, already has some nice 17" rims and cat back.... Any suggestions based on experiences? Thanks

I have such a soft spot for 2 doors.....

Geo's66

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Charles, question, if you were to buy another gmt400 truck, what year and what kind would you get? Daily driver, etc... And why? That's gonna be next as we kids that will use it somewhat, then I get to take it over in a couple years.. Thanks,

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score

We need pics and a build thread

Geo's66

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Coming... Hell, took me a while just to get this pic on my name!

Geo's66

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
With your assortment, what would you recommend as a solid driver and ultimately something to build on later? Year, model, etc? Thx..

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
With your assortment, what would you recommend as a solid driver and ultimately something to build on later? Year, model, etc? Thx..

A 2500 95 or later 96 or later would be even better