The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigwavedave

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah, the practicality of a lowered truck out here where I am and with the kind of stuff I use my truck for is just not there. Hell I have 51 acres of farm land that the wifes not lowered truck struggles with most of the year. I do love the look of a nicely done lowered truck. Then again a nicely done up truck lifted or lowered really catches my eye!

Lftd98, those the ebay mirrors for these trucks like i am running, or did you make a set out of the gmt800s?

I am gonna come live up there with you....Damn that sounds like fun. I just wish I could find some land that saw snow and no one gave a crap if the kids rode 4 wheelers or snow machines

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My brother in law own a small engine/powersports shop. Our field is his official testing ground. It has enough of a rolling hill to it that you can hide a fullsize truck while driving. At one point last fall we had three trucks out there and none of us could see the others. The faster, better set up sleds get air with ease off some of the hills. The front of the property is more kid friendly as there are hills but not enough to get airborne off of.

bigwavedave

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sleeping bag is all I need right? I have seriously considered moving to Canada or Alaska. I was up in Labrador at St. Johns last year and I thought it was gorgeous! Moving to Canada plays with the Patriotic side of me. After serving so long, its hard to just "leave" you know. I believe you have to be a citizen to own property up there, and no offense, I just can't do that. So Alaska is where I will be heading, more than likely. I do work with a Canadian pilot right now. And he is always trying to get me to "defect" hahahaha

Lftd98z71

Reaction score
there the ones from ebay for our trucks, i love them. my only complaint is that the glass seems to vibrate a good bit

JustinD

Reaction score
I have those mirrors on my 01 2500HD andf they also vibrate a little. Well I just signed up here to get some info for my 88 rcsb build but I'll post some pics of my trucks
You must be registered for see images attach

And my 88