The FREE Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sctrailrider

Reaction score
I need a shifter cover for a 91 K2500

I am a little new on this site so I can't post in the wanted section so I will try here for now....

I need a floor shifter cover for a 91 K2500.... color doesn't matter.....

Thanks

You must be registered for see images attach

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does anyone have a Kenwood deck that has at least 2 sets of pre-outs? My old flip face finally bit the dust and I need something to get me by til I can afford to do the double din conversion.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Looking for some rocker switches, i need about 3-4 if thats okay, let me know what you have :) ill take it off your hands !

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
I need the dual studs for the OEM air filter lid. I converted to the AirAid a couple years back, and I want to go back to the original. I need the 2 studs to hold the assembly on. Thanks if anyone has.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I need the dual studs for the OEM air filter lid. I converted to the AirAid a couple years back, and I want to go back to the original. I need the 2 studs to hold the assembly on. Thanks if anyone has.

I have the studs and the screws. What kind of airaid do you have? Interested in trading?

-Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.-

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
I have the studs and the screws. What kind of airaid do you have? Interested in trading?

Filters pretty pooched. I'll find a pic of when it was new. I don't like how the piece that mounts to throttle body is plastic.. it doesn't seat right, and with the 1 stud/screw it doesn't help the cause.
I paid like $200 for the fqng thing couple yrs ago. -.-

Pic:
You must be registered for see images attach

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I need an airbag switch from a 95-99 dash. I broke the tabs on mine doing my radio, now it sticks out about 1/4". I figure I can pop the switch out of the panel itself and put it in a different panel, right?

Studio54

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I need an airbag switch from a 95-99 dash. I broke the tabs on mine doing my radio, now it sticks out about 1/4". I figure I can pop the switch out of the panel itself and put it in a different panel, right?

i super glued the edges to the panel that pops out. Its been fine since. Mine stuck out a little and wouldnt secure either.