The FREE Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
I've got some smoked amber corners for a 94+ Chevy. Doing the upper corner mod with some other ones so I have these that I don't need. Driver side lower has a little moisture in it but its not too noticeable, pay shipping from 77801 and they're yours :)
You must be registered for see images attach

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
I have a set of Flowmaster mufflers that were on my tahoe . Only pic I have is of them installed . To be honest they are flowmasters but didnt sound like any I've ever heard before. I REALLY dont want to ship so local pickup in Bossier City LA

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are probably deltas, they sound funny compared to normal ones....

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Hey keith, if you end up keeping your dually, I'll bring the spare wheels over there for ya and pick up those muffs. I'll ship them for cost, which would prolly be around 30-40bucks via parcel post.

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
Hey keith, if you end up keeping your dually, I'll bring the spare wheels over there for ya and pick up those muffs. I'll ship them for cost, which would prolly be around 30-40bucks via parcel post.

Thanks mike , it looks like ill be keeping it . It's grown on me